Sorry that we nag. But we don’t want to see anyone miss to register interest before October 31 , thus missing out on the chance to sign up for Vätternrundan 2014.
- Register interest no later than 31/10 for groups or individual cyclist. It is a requirement to be able to register to Vätternrundan 2014 on the 4th of November. This date does not apply to Tjejvättern and Halvvättern!
- Check that the registration of interest looks correct. Did you select the start time you want?
- Registation for Vätternrundan 2014 opens on November 4th at 19:00. Enter the registration code and click Register. For group registration (where everyone in the group must have registered interest at My Pages before the 1th of November with the same application code). Check the group at My Pages so that everyone is included. One register the entire group with the registration code and confirm the registration.
- On the 5th of November we send a confirmation email with start time and payment information to those who received start places. If you didn’t get a starting place you will get a mail that says that you are placed in the waiting list. No rush with payment since this can be done within 5 days.
- If payment is not made only the unpaid start place gets back to the queue and all who paid with a group registration will get their starting places.
Change your registration of interest
For example, have you registered yourself but instead want to join a group , do this:
- Log on to My Pages.
- Click on one ride under “My registrations”
- Click on the “Trash” icon to delete the registration of interest. Have you confirmed the registration of interest it is placed in the shopping basket. Then you first delete the shopping basket and then in the current ride.
- Vätternrundan 300km with the registration 4/11 (individual registration or group registration) 1350 SEK / person
- Halvvättern 150 km with registration until the middle of March 2014 (individual registration or group registration) 690 SEK / person
- Tjejvättern 100km with registration until the middle of March 2014 (individual registration or group registration ) 590 SEK / person